- Discusses how to create personal databases of all types and how to use them.
- Discusses how to analyze family tools including finding processing conditions, adding studies together and balancing the runners.
- Discusses the types of multiple gate problems that occur and how to analyze them. Also discusses clamp tonnage and how to work within the limits of the molding machine.
- Discusses the procedure for reducing the variation of volumetric shrinkage on a part.
Module-5-Part Insert Overmolding:
- Discusses definitions and capabilities with regards to running a flow analysis with part inserts.
Module-6-Two-Shot Sequential Overmolding:
- Discusses capabilities of two-shot sequential overmolding, setting up the analysis, running the analysis and reviewing results.
Module-7-Design of Experiments (DOE) Analysis:
- Discusses the theory of DOE & how to setup an analysis and how to interpret the results.
- Practice what you have learned with different models presented with diverse problems.
- See more at: http://store.smartlearningindia.com/Autodesk--Simulation-Moldflow--Insight-Advanced-Flow-2016--id-1845782.html